[NEohioPAL] Pinheads Web Series Auditions

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 24 15:21:17 PDT 2015

Want to be on a web series? I'm holding an open call for roles I need to cast for my web series Pinheads.
What is Pinheads?
Here's the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pinheadsfanpage?fref=ts

Here's the original pilot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ccKGrAZi0

Here are the roles available

Multi-episode roles

Bernie - appears in 5 of the 6 planned episodes:
This is a recast of the part from the pilot. I'm not expecting someone to do a dead-on impression of the original actor, but I do recommend watching the pilot for a guideline. In short, the character is as crazy as the day is long. He is Caucasian, and the actor should be old enough to be believable as the father of two teenage children.

Margo - appears in 3 of the episodes:
A co-worker at the radio station, off the straight face to the wild antics of Brian, Steven and Charlie. Though she also has a bit of a snarky, dark-humored side. No race preference, age-range would be mid-20's to 40's.

Single episode roles:

Rachel - Kenny's sister/Bernie's daughter. She has a crush on Brian so the character is very girly (think school girl in love) and kind of awkward. The role is written for someone under the age of 18, but if you can pass for that young or if you can pull off the right attitude, I'm flexible.

Drunk Heckler - An obnoxious drunk who harasses Steven while he's trying to work. Pretty straight forward.

There are other bit parts (mostly one episode parts and callers to Steven's show) but these are the main roles I'm auditioning.

If you're interested in more than one part, let me know.

Here are the main details:

Where: Fast Lane Bowling Alley193 Wooder RD N Ste 7, Barberton OH 44203When: Saturday May 2, between 1-5
Where will it be filmed: Northeast Ohio - Akron/Barberton area
When will it be filmed: This summer
Compensation: Unpaid, but you'll get IMDB credit
Union: Non-union, non-SAG
How will anyone ever see it? Once I've finished all 6 episodes, they're gonna appear on my Youtube page.

Can't make the audition in person?
Contact me at adecourv at gmail.com
Tell me what part(s) you're interested in and I'll give you the instructions for an online audition. Deadline for online auditions is May 16.