[NEohioPAL] SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVES - CALIFORNIA STYLE

LAKESHORE DREAMDANCE SCHOOL via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 24 17:24:51 PDT 2015

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE INTRODUCES OUR SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVES SERIES...
THE FIRST INTENSIVE IS JUNE 10TH - JUNE 18TH WITH A SHOW ON THE EVENING OF JUNE 18TH AT 6:00 P.M. THIS FIRST INTENSIVE WILL FOCUS ON RUSSIAN BALLET(VAGANOVA), MUSICAL THEATRE, CLASSICAL JAZZ & PILATES/DANCE CONDITIONING.  Perfect for those Musical Theatre Students striving to enhance their training & prepare for upcoming auditions. Summer Intensive is $240.00 for the entire week. Your student will experience some of the best Summer Dance Intensive training in Ohio. ALL INSTRUCTORS TEACHING THIS INTENSIVE ARE CURRENT PROFESSIONAL DANCERS & ACTORS WHO PERFORM ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES, such as Lienike Matte professional dancer with Verb Ballet & Mr. Murphy, Professional  International Dance Theatre Touring Artist, choreographer & actor who has danced with the Cleveland Ballet & many other professional dance companies around the U.S. for over 20 years!! To name just a few!

Dance Nutrition seminars will also be offered daily with healthy snacks & bottled water provided for all students!

Students interested in attending our Summer Intensive Program must be 12 years of age or older and audition for placement by sending a video clip & resume  to bonjor72 at aol.com or attending our auditions in person next Saturday May 2nd at 9:30 a.m. Video auditions may be posted privately to Youtube or Vimeo and linked in the email to us.  Students must come to audition with a resume or comp card and 1 minute audition piece in Ballet, Modern or Classical Jazz. Please call 440-371-8282 for more information.  Auditions will take place at 371 Lear Road suite 200, Avon Lake, ohio 44012. Students will be placed in an intermediate or advanced level group.

WHO ARE WE? LakeShore Ballet Theatre is a non-profit organization owned by Lakeshore DreamDance School. We are located in Avon Lake, Ohio. Lakeshore Ballet Theatre specializes in Russian Ballet, Modern Dance & Classical Jazz. Our teaching & Administrative Staff consists of highly qualified instructors, who have backgrounds as professional dancers. Our instructors are still currently performing & touring around the United States.  Our instructors have their bachelors or Masters Degree in the Fine Arts with extensive training in Russian Ballet. Our instructors range from those who have studied at School of American Ballet in New York City  to Marquerite Duncan School of Dance to Baldwin Wallace University right here in our area. We also offer a professional dance  training program for students who would like to pursue a career as a professional dancer and/or teacher. Student teaching opportunities are also available for high school & college students.  Additionally, we have professional youth dance theatre performance groups that students may audition for throughout the year.

We strongly support collaboration of the arts. Therefore, aside from the Russian Ballet, Modern & Classical Jazz, we offer classes in Pointe,  Musical Theatre, Tap, Jazz Funk, Pilates, Private Vocal Lessons & Guitar group & private lessons. Affordable private dance classes are also offered.

Note: Our organization  does not utilize suggestive music or dancing. We are classically based.