[NEohioPAL] BTOTS Summer Camp!!! Calling all Kids!!!

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 28 11:03:19 PDT 2015

Registration for Brecksville Theater on the Square's summer musical theater camp is OPEN and going strong! Join us for two weeks of singing, dancing, acting, and painting (scene painting, that is!) as we explore Wild Things together. Here's what you need to know:

When: July 13-24, 2015, 8:30-12:30 daily with performances July 24-26
Where: 4440 Oakes Rd in Brecksville
Who: YOU, if you're between age 4 and grade 11
Why: Because live theater is amazing! And whether you're just starting out or have lots of experience, our incredible instructors are ready to help you take your skills to the next level.
Cost: $90 for Preschool and Kindergarten classes (Mon, Wed, Fri only), $250 for grades 1-11. Prices go up June 15!
Register: Online or by mail. Visit www.btots.org<http://www.btots.org> to print a registration form or register online.

Space for this camp is limited, and last year it was sold out by the middle of May so don't wait to register! Questions? Contact us directly at education at btots.org<mailto:education at btots.org>.

We can't wait to see you this summer!
Meri Sikora
BTOTS Education Director

P.S. We have one more FREE performance of our Education Series show, Wiley and the Hairy Man left, so bring your family and join us at the Maple Heights library THIS Thursday, April 30, at 6:30 PM for this fun, family friendly show. Sign up for a spot on their website: http://cuyahogalibrary.org/Events/Event-Results/Event-Detail.aspx?id=57833&et=General#<http://btots.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d526fd2ea83e7419e1d06f34c&id=7f63e50e29&e=ccaa0b409b>