[NEohioPAL] "The Foreigner" opening at Coach House Theatre

Nancy Cates via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 12 08:33:26 PDT 2015

COACH HOUSE THEATRE

732 West Exchange Street

Akron, OH 44302

330-434-7741 box office

 <http://www.ohioshakespeare.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com

Get ready to laugh when you meet

The Foreigner

Showing May 14 to June 7, 2015

at Coach House Theatre in Akron

Thursday-Friday-Saturday nights, Sunday afternoons

Larry Shue's raucous and charmingly clever comedy, The Foreigner, will play
at Akron's Coach House Theatre from May 14 to June 7, 2015.

In this hugely popular play from the author of The Nerd, Charlie Baker
(ANDREW CRUSE), a shy man hoping for a quiet getaway, pretends he is from an
exotic foreign country. Assuming he can't speak English, all the lodge
guests begin to confide their secrets, reveal their plots, and make him the
center of attention. You'll never know what to expect next - except big
laughs and surprises!

The Coach House production, which closes our successful 2014-15 season, is
directed by the theater's Artistic Director TERRY BURGLER. The cast also
includes GEOFF KNOX, TESS BURGLER, JO MCGARVEY, DAVID MCNEES, JOE PINE and
RYAN ZARECKI.

The Foreigner will be presented May 14 to June 7. Curtain times are
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., with Sunday matinees at 2:30 p.m.

Dinner or brunch is available to all theatre patrons prior to every
performance, at the Akron Woman's City Club next door.

There will be a special $12 Preview Performance on Thursday, May 14, at 8
p.m. The official opening night is Friday, May 15. Group rates are also
available.

Coach House's 93-seat theater sells out quickly, so reserve your seats now!

SHOW TIMES: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m.; Sundays at 2:30 p.m.

TICKETS: Thursdays, $15, other performances, $20. Students $12 all shows.
Preview Performance, Thursday, May 14 ONLY, $12 all seats.

FOR RESERVATIONS: Contact our box office at 330-434-7741, or visit
<http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com.

Coach House Theatre is located at 732 West Exchange Street in Akron, next to
the Akron Woman's City Club, and at the corner of West Exchange and North
Portage Path.

Visit us at  <http://www.coachhousetheatre.com/> www.coachhousetheatre.com
to find out more about this show, and our theater!

-- End --