[NEohioPAL] TWO FREE TICKETS to Meet the "The Cleveland Clowns" This Sunday in the Land of Cleve

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 12 08:15:03 PDT 2015

Thank you for supporting the arts in Northeast Ohio! We wanted to let you
know about the area's newest theatre company, Land of Cleve, from the
creative forces behind LandOfCleve.net.

The group is excited to announce its first production, "The Cleveland
Clowns." An 80-minute comedy filled with quirky characters and lots of
local references, the show is guaranteed to charm viewers and warm hearts.

*We would like to offer you TWO FREE TICKETS to our Opening Night this
Sunday, May 17 at 7:30pm. *

If you can attend, please RSVP to *inthelandofcleve at gmail.com*
<inthelandofcleve at gmail.com> with name and cell #. *Seating is limited, so
we will confirm by email to verify your reservation*.

*Event will be held at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 5801 Memphis Ave. (just
west of Fulton, between Ridge and Pearl), Cleveland, OH 44144. This
location is not ADA wheelchair accessible. There is plenty of free parking
in an adjacent lot right on Memphis Ave. (across from Taco Bell.)*

More details at *inthelandofcleve.com* <http://inthelandofcleve.com>*.*