[NEohioPAL] 100 Years of Karamu - Call for Stories

Mary Weems via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 15 07:56:35 PDT 2015

Karamu Housewill Celebrate its 100th year anniversary in June 2015.  As part of our anniversary celebration we arecollecting stories from those who have been influenced by Karaumu House.

We arecalling all Actors, Dancers, Karamu Kids, Alumni, Administrators, Staff,Production Directors, Set Designers, Musicians, Singers, Costume Designers,Karamu Dancers, Karamu Women, Educators, Parents, Collaborating Organizations,Donors and others to tell the stories of Karamu House influence on their lives.

Guidelines for Submission of Your Story
1)  Please provide the followingcontact information: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email address.
2)  Typed and double-spaced document.250-500 words maximum.
3)  Submission of a personal photographis optional but should be submitted in .jpg or .pdf format and be at least 350dpi.
4)  Deadline for submission is May 30,2015.

Three Ways to Submit Your Story
1)  Email stories to: Mary Weems at maryeweems at gmail.com and
     Regennia Williams at regennia at gmail.com
2)  Mail copy of story and photograph toKaramu House, Attn: 100 Stories, 2355 East 89th Street, Cleveland,Ohio 44106
3)  Drop off your story and photograph tothe Karamu House Business Office at the address above.

Useof Story and Disclaimer

Abook of 100 year stories will be created. Your submission may be edited if yourstory is selected. Your story may appear in edited form in any Karamu Housepublications, on the website, and in e-messages.  All proceeds from the book will benefitKaramu House.

 Mary E. Weems Ph.D. Author, of Blackeyed: Plays and Monologueshttp://tinyurl.com/p3o66eo