[NEohioPAL] Learn about The Cinema Industry Friday's in May

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 15 08:50:53 PDT 2015

Every Friday in May, Prelude2Cinema LLC will be hosting a grand opening to our new office in Shaker LaunchHouse.

We will have light refreshments and give you an introduction to the Cinema Industry and its growing expanses in the Cleveland area.  We hope you can join us for evenings of fun and new ideas and to be a part of the driving force to create Cleveland’s very own show business.

The dates are as followed at the Shaker LaunchHouse located at:
3558 Lee Rd Shaker Heights, 44120
Friday, May 15th 6:30-8:00PM https://www.facebook.com/events/1592998170977018/
Friday, May 22nd 6:30-8:00PM https://www.facebook.com/events/667390760034205/
Friday, May 29th 6:30-8:00PM https://www.facebook.com/events/1426990270943795/

The events are FREE, but please RSVP on FACEBOOK, so we know how many people to expect.

We hope to see you there!

From,
The team at Prelude2Cinema

http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join The Cinema Industry in Northeast, Ohio