[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with a skilled teacher: confidence, grounding, peace, high energy

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 21 20:28:55 PDT 2015

On Sun, 11/16/14, Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL <neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org> wrote:

 Subject: [NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with a skilled teacher: confidence, grounding, peace, high energy
 To: post at neohiopal.org
 Date: Sunday, November 16, 2014, 8:27 PM

 Paul Kroeger <letgo2sing at gmail.com>
 to:
  post at neohiopal.orgHi singers, actors
 and aspiring performers
 Singing is detailed and serious as well as just
 plain FUN.
 Improvements can be made while maintaining a
 performance schedule, but one must be careful and
 diligent.  As a teacher, I am patient and thoughtful.  I
 was brought to a higher level by a GREAT rehab practitioner
 after 15 years of tension in my throat and I know how it was
 done.
 New singers: learn to breathe for singing.  It
 may not be what you think or were told and the repertoire of
 songs you will learn: everyone loves them.
 Call or email:  Paul Kroeger - Bass-baritone
 MM, NATS,The Voice Foundation
 216-741-4762  and  letgo2sing at yahoo.com
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

 from digest to one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on
 hiatus while out of town, switch from mime to plain text or
 vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
 http://www.fredsternfeld.com.
 ______________________________________

 Please consider a voluntary contribution to support
 Neohiopal - http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/

 Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this
 message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or
 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted
 should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the
 administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due
 diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on
 NEohioPAL.