[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a Feature Film

Logan Metcalf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 26 00:06:17 PDT 2015

Hello, everyone! We are currently holding auditions for a crucial part of a feature film the 2380 Film Club is currently producing titled “Quick and Dirty”.

The movie is about two roommates who, down on their luck and needing to pay their rent, decide to become drug dealers. Soon, they are caught up in a full scale gang war as they try to survive. The film is a buddy action-comedy in the vein of “Lethal Weapon” and “Pineapple Express”.

The role we are currently casting is for the henchman of the main bad guy. The henchman, named Mordecai, is the hired muscle with a tragic past.

We are looking for actors that fit this scale:

Caucasian
40+ years old (or could convincingly play the part of a 40 year old)
Must be fit and muscular in some sort of capacity
Must be tall (in the 5’10 - 6’1” range)
Must be okay with having potential prosthetics attached to them

We will be holding these auditions Thursday at 12:00 pm at the University of Akron’s Kolbe Hall, room 215.

Thank you for your interest!