[NEohioPAL] FX Competition

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 27 22:00:24 PDT 2015

The International Horror Hotel is an annual film festival and
    convention, held the first weekend of June (June 5th-7th) at The
    Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson, OH.

    In addition to the film screenings and panels, we have live
    competitions, including our FX makeup competition. The competition
    will be held on June 6th (sci-fi makeup) and June 7th (horror
    makeup) during the event. This competition is FREE to participants,
    and also includes a table in our convention. Competitors work in
    both categories (horror and sci-fi) with separate awards given in
    each category.

    We have two more spots open for competitors. More
    information can be found at:
    http://horrorhotel.net/haunted-rooms.php. All you need to do to register is fill out the form and send it along with sample photos of your work to kristina at worldeonline.com.

    This is a great opportunity for makeup artists to promote themselves and
    their work to film producers and directors from around the world.