[NEohioPAL] Summer Camp for Musically talented kids in Brecksville

Bernie Van Tilburg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 28 05:32:58 PDT 2015

If your child can sing or play an instrument, this is the camp for him or
her.  Campers will learn how to record and mix a song using CVCC's
state-of-the-art recording studio using Pro Tools, the industry standard
in recording and mixing.  If he or she only sings, we will download and
instrumental track and just record vocals using our studio quality
microphones.

Camper MUST be entering 8th, 9th, or 10th grade in the fall of 2015.
Tuition: $205.00   A
Schedule Information:

6/15/2015-6/18/2015 Mon-Thu	8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Brecksville, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center

Registration Closes On: June 15, 2015 9:00 AM

For more info and to register online:
http://goo.gl/sWc7zM

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor