[NEohioPAL] My Mercury! Teen Intensive presents PIPPIN July 18

Mercury Theatre Company via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 13 11:48:03 PDT 2015

Please post where possible in Entertainment Listings this week

PIPPIN

Mercury Theatre Company's My Mercury! Teen Intensive brings PIPPIN back to the stage, July 18.

At A Glance:
What: Mercury Theatre Company's My Mercury! presents: PIPPIN
When: July 18 at 12 pm and 4 pm
Where: Regina Hall, Notre Dame College, 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121
Cost: ALL TICKETS $10
TICKETS: For tickets call 216.771.5862, or order online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org.

For two performances only, the My Mercury! Teens of Mercury Theatre Company will present the Stephen Schwartz musical, Pippin, on July 18 at 12 pm and 4 pm.

Pippin is the story of a young prince, who is spurred on by a mysterious troupe of performers to embark on a death-defying journey to find the meaning of life. Will he choose a happy, but simple existence? Or will he risk everything for a singular flash of glory? This jubilant show, with its uplifting score, energetic choreography, and a touch of magic, is the culmination of our week-long My Mercury! teen theatre intensive.

Two performances only on July 18. 12 pm and 4 pm. Rated PG.

ALL SEATS ARE $10! Tickets are available now by calling 216.771.5862, or ordering online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org>

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org