[NEohioPAL] Seeking Extras for SAG-AFTRA Short film "Between the Lines" - Thursday evening July 23rd (CORRECTED)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 18 14:44:52 PDT 2015

SAG-AFTRA Short Film, "Between the Lines," seeking extras for this Thursday evening, July 23rd at Classic Park in Eastlake, Ohio.

Interested in being an "extra" for a film shoot this Thursday evening, July 23rd at Classic Park/Eastlake?

We are filming our newest short film, "Between the Lines," beginning this Thursday evening, July 23rd.

While we can't provide free tickets, the Lake County Captains have been gracious enough to offer discounted tickets, using the link below. Simply enter promo code FILM to purchase tickets for $8.00 for Thursday evening's game, featuring a post-game fireworks show!

Purchase your tickets on-line using the promo code FILM and select any seating section for the location of your tickets.

Once in the ballpark, you will be directed to sit in Section 102 (right field line) and positioned for the ballgame. You can enjoy the game while being in a film!

Wear whatever you would normally wear to a baseball game in the summer! You're fans.

 Featuring Andrew Gorell*, Bob Ellis*, Aubree Stone*, Lexi Cowan, Bob Goddard and Armando Canas.
 *Member of SAG-AFTRA
 Written and Directed by Jeffrey Grover*
 Cinematography and Co-Direction by Steven Hacker

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Buy.asp?EventID=119903#.VaqKu6RViko

Please email Jeffrey Grover at jeffreyhgrover at gmail.com if you intend to attend.

Our recent film, "On a Technicality," received its premiere at the recent Cleveland International Film Festival and is now being distributed by Gonella Productions, with upcoming screenings at the Kansas City Jewish Film Festival, Maltz Museum of Jewish History, SFF/NST on Long Island among others.