[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater seeks talented, Male teens to complete Anti bullying production

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 19 17:16:40 PDT 2015

Beachwood Community Theater seeks 2 male, teen, performers to complete our cast of "I Dare To Care".  This Anti-bullying themed production will only rehearse for 1 week beginning July 27th. There is no fee to participate. Performances are scheduled for July 30 & 31st.  The group hopes to then tour this original production in the fall.
If you're an ambitious, quick study and would like to help spread the good word, attempt to end bullying and stop the hate please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich asap.  216-595-3734.