[NEohioPAL] FREE performance! WE MATTER: Our Future Leaders' Perspective on Today's Issues

Zoe Davidson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 24 06:31:11 PDT 2015

Center for Arts Inspired Learning ArtWORKS program presents:

WE MATTER: Our Future Leaders's Perspective on Today's Issues

FREE performance Wednesday July 29th at 6:00 pm at Cleveland Public Library
(325 Superior Ave, NE Cleveland, OH 44114)

Space is limited so come early!

The future is in the hands of today's youth.  When asked what issue they
thought was important to shed light on, the apprentices of Center for Arts
Inspired Learning ArtWORKS program decided EQUALITY was the most important
topic of today.  This unique performance, written, produced, and directed
from the perspective of tomorrow's leaders, shows a pathway to a bright and
equal future!