[NEohioPAL] Acting & Fight Scene Competitions for Actors

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 10 23:30:46 PDT 2015

The Indie Gathering International Film Festival is coming up August 27th-30th at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson, OH. Don't miss out on the networking event of the year! The event features 138 films from around the world, two days of industry lectures and panel discussions, acting competition, stunt competition, FX makeup competitions, a convention, networking parties and more. Advance tickets can be purchased until August 15th, and passes will also be available at the door.

We have also extended our early registration for the acting and stunt competitions to August 15th. You can register at the door, but registering early saves you time and money at the event. Competition includes a weekend pass (4-day passes also available).

Monologue Competition: www.theindiegathering.com/acting.php<http://www.theindiegathering.com/acting.php>

Fight Scene Competition: www.theindiegathering.com/stunts.php<http://www.theindiegathering.com/stunts.php>

FX Makeup registration is also still open: www.theindiegathering.com/fx.php<http://www.theindiegathering.com/fx.php>

Questions? Contact kristina at worldeonline.com.