[NEohioPAL] Heartbeat - Music Video RELEASE

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 10 22:24:06 PDT 2015

Korneluk Filmswww.kornelukfilms.com
Hey there lucky viewer,                            Our latest film has been completed and is being released across Social Media. Please take a moment and check out  Heartbeat (Official Music Video) - Lea Marra
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Heartbeat (Official Music Video) - Lea Marra |
|  |
| View on vimeo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Filmed in Northeast Ohio by Ohioan artists. This was a very enjoyable project to work on for all of us and can't wait for more. Next stop, Film Festivals!
Lea Marra is local singer/songwriter who has played at many different venues pursuing her dreams. Check out her songs and please support your local artists at leamarra.bandcamp.com
Director, Writer, Cinematographer, & Editor for this project Cole Kornell is a filmmaker, actor, & Owner of Korneluk Films. www.colekornell.comhttp://www.kornelukfilms.com
Any inquiries or proposals Contact Us! http://www.kornelukfilms.com/contact.html

Thank you for taking the time!
Cole S. KornellFilmmaker, Actor &Owner of Korneluk Films