[NEohioPAL] LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE AUDITIONING FOR COMPANY DANCERS AGES 13+

LAKESHORE DREAMDANCE SCHOOL via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 11 13:40:57 PDT 2015

AUDITIONS FOR LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE OF LORAIN COUNTY
SUNDAY, AUGUST 16TH AT 4:30 TO 6:30 P.M.

Lakeshore Ballet Theatre, a non-proft (501-3c) professional youth ballet company is auditioning for 2 more company dancers for their 2015-16 season. Dancers must be aged 13 to  19 years old. Dancers should have strong classical ballet training and at least one year of jazz and/or tap. Dancers must come dressed in ballet attire with hair in appropriate high bun. There is a $10 audition fee due at the time of audition. Must call or email to register ahead of time. Cash or check made payable to Lakeshore Ballet Theatre.

Lakeshore Ballet Theatre company dancers rehearse approximately 4  hours a week at our School  in Avon Lake, Ohio. Dancers will perform company repertoire throughout Cuyahoga and Lorain County from October 2015 through August 2016. Lakeshore Ballet Theatre's mission is to provide young aspiring dancers with a strong , college prepatory classical dance theatre education. Our dance theatre program gives students a well rounded performing arts education with rich performance opportunities in Classical & Contemporary Ballet, Classical Jazz, Classical Tap & Musical Theatre Dance. Our performances will help young dancers build their dance & theatre resume and portfolio. Our 2015-16 staff is composed of  highly qualified teachers & choreographers that  are all current  professional dancers and professional educators in dance and theatre. Choreographers are brought in from New York, California & Chicago several times  throughout the year to learn new works and provide students with a professional dance intensives experience. Financially this helps parents with the cost of travelling out of state for dance intensive experiences.

Dancers must come with a resume and headshot or performance shot. Dancers will learn new choreography for the audition.

If you have any additional questions about our company and the auditions, please contact us by email at bonjor72 at aol.com or by phone at 440-371-8282.

Leisa Naples-Mullins
Executive Director & President of Lakeshore Ballet Theatre
440-371-8282