[NEohioPAL] Cleveland City Dance Open House

Heather Koniz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 12 10:30:14 PDT 2015

Hello,Please post the following press release. A word document is also attached.
PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: August 7, 2015

From:    ClevelandCity Dance

Contact: Courtney Laves-Mearini

Phone:   (216) 295-2222

E-mail:   info at clevelandcitydance.com

For use:  August10- August 15

Open House at Cleveland City Dance

(Cleveland, OH) –Cleveland City Dance will hold its annualAugust Open House on Saturday, August 15 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Take thisopportunity to tour the studio and register for fall classes. There will alsobe a FREE performance by some of our summer camp students. The performance willtake place at 1:00 pm. Any families registering for classes on this day willreceive $20 off their tuition for the fall semester.

Cleveland City Dance offers classes for children, teens andadults. We offer a 15-week Fall semester, 22-week Winter/Spring semester andnew for this year a 6-week session for adults. For more information pleasecontact Cleveland City Dance at 216-295-2222 or info at clevelandcitydance.com

 Best, Heather Koniz heatherdkoniz at yahoo.com