[NEohioPAL] SummerWorks 2015 is TOMORROW! Join TMP for our one-night dance concert in Tremont! Tickets $15.

Megan Gargano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 12 10:11:43 PDT 2015

*The Movement Project presents...*
SummerWorks 2015 in Tremont!
Thursday, August 13th at 8:00pm
$15 tickets

Join TMP TOMORROW August 13th for our one-night show, SummerWorks 2015, at
the Pilgrim Congregational Church in Tremont! The program will feature new
work by TMP, a collection of dance films, improvisational pieces and a
performance by our Teen Artists from our Summer Intensive ’15! Doors open
at 7:30 pm, show starts at 8:00 pm. Tickets $15!