[NEohioPAL] Casting Call! Adult and Senior Males

Megan Weaver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 17 06:53:18 PDT 2015

Casting Call for Model Talents- Seeking Adult Males (25 and up)We are currently casting for an upcoming advertisement shoot, that will feature some of our coin product.
Seeking males who will be "security guards" for the photography, can be young or old, we will probably look to have some of both.Must be fit enough push a rolling cart, lift and bend, etc. No heavy lifting or anything but must have good mobility.Please let us know your availability for the days of August 19th, 20th and 21st. Times will be 10am to Noon -OR- 1pm to 3pm, generally speaking. Shoot will take approximately 2 hours.The shoots will take place in our North Canton warehouse facility. This should be a fun and easy shoot to do. Experienced talent is wonderful but if you are looking to try it out we'll take folks who are "green"!Is this job paid? YES. Rate is $50 per hour with a 2 hour guarantee.Please submit photos, resumes, reels, anything that shows us YOU...does not have to be professional headshots.
Submit your information and any questions to Megan Church.megan_weaver at hotmail.comThanks in advance everyone!