[NEohioPAL] *110 Filmz needs extras for upcoming filming of the feature "4Days of Forgiveness "

Anthony Dowd via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 21 09:40:12 PDT 2015

On August 30th we will be filming downtown at the justice center 1200
Ontario St
Cleveland, OH 44113.beginning at 10a. We would like for you to come out and
support. Extras will either be part of the Jury, or audience for this
courtroom scene! All those who attend will have there name in the credits,
your name will be on the list to receive tickets to the premier of this
feature, as well as the premier of "April Fooled" food and beverages will
be served! If you are interested please email me at the above email
address! Thank you in advance!