[NEohioPAL] Free Educational Carnival at Weathervane Playhouse

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 21 09:13:19 PDT 2015

NEWS RELEASE
CONTACT: Sarah Bailey
SBailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:SBailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Education Carnival!
Join us at Weathervane Playhouse on Saturday, August 29, 1-3pm to take part in our first ever Education Carnival!
Join us for a fun filled afternoon of FREE arts enrichment
*A Special Meet and Greet with Anna from Frozen
*Face Painting
*Sample our theatre classes and meet our staff
*Make and take crafts
*Enroll for a class at the event and receive $15 off your tuition.
*Raffle prizes and more!!

Check out the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/605126009629087/
Or call us at 330.836.2626 with any questions.

See you there!
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth>
###

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com