[NEohioPAL] 2380 Spring Short Film Festival

Logan Metcalf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 00:09:30 PDT 2015

Are you guys ready for must-see short films from all over Northeast Ohio and beyond? Because you're gonna get it!

We will be hosting the festival at the Nightlight Cinema again, on Monday, April 20th. It's going to be a fun night full of wonderful shorts ranging from the entertaining to the abstract. And it will celebrate the artistry and creativity of local filmmakers.

We are still looking for submissions, however, so feel free to e-mail us your work! If you want to see it on the big screen, this is a great opportunity. Our deadline will be April 1st, so if you've got something you're proud of, hand it in to us!

Tickets will be $8.50 for the whole festival, and $3.50 for an individual hour-long block. We hope to see you there!