[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Arts Appreciation Night at Cleveland Play House

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 25 06:11:26 PDT 2015

Cleveland Arts Appreciation Night at Cleveland Play House

Thanks to our arts & culture community, Cleveland rocks! We want to show our appreciation for the talented innovators making our city shine by providing an exclusive offer for the September 6th performance of Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors.

With this special offer for arts insiders, tickets for the performance on September 6 are 50% off for most seating areas when you use the online promo code INDUS.

This offer is for NeOhioPal subscribers, and anyone involved in arts & culture organizations from around Cleveland. Whether you’re with a theatre, museum, or grassroots collective, Cleveland Play House wants to recognize your efforts in our own special way: with a fun night out at this hilarious, world-premiere comedy from Tony Award-winning playwright Ken Ludwig!

To enter your promo code, follow this link, and select “Have a Promo Code >> Buy Now” from the menu on the left.

http://www.playhousesquare.org/events/detail/ken-ludwigs-a-comedy-of-tenors-1

You can find out more about Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors at the CPH website:

http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2015/ken-ludwigs-a-comedy-of-tenors

Offer not valid with any other discount, promotion, or on prior sales.

Complete Your Night Downtown at Becky’s!

Calling all theatre insiders: take advantage of this great offer from Becky’s every Sunday! Grab dinner before your show, or chat up your friends afterwards over drinks! Becky’s offers 20% off on Sundays for ALL members of Cleveland’s theatre community. Just mention their “Theatre and Service Industry Night” discount to take advantage.

Becky’s 1762 East 18th Street (within walking distance of the theatre)