[NEohioPAL] Seeking crew for CLE48Hour Film Project

Scott Szego via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 22 18:39:41 PDT 2015

I am an independent filmmaker who is working on the upcoming Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project.  During this event we will be making a short horror film in just 48 hours on the weekend of October 16-18.
 I am currently looking for a few people to join my team.  Specifically, I would like to find an editor who has experience editing with Premier, After Effects, and Mocha.  Someone who can do double duty as a cinematographer would be ideal. The 48 Hour Film Project requires that we work quickly, so we need someone who will be able to handle this time constraint.

The second position that we need to fill is a special effects makeup artist.  We need someone who can create special effects such as scars, wounds, and various scary faces.

All creative work needs to be done during the weekend of the contest, so we do not know the specifics of our film at this time.  It is a fast paced and exciting event.  Are you up to the challenge?  Reply if you are creative and can work quickly.  If you would like more details, please contact me!  I welcome all inquiries.

 Thanks for reading and I’ll be seeing you at the movies!
Scott SzegoFilmmaker