[NEohioPAL] Halloween Night with "THe Addams Family" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 26 07:50:36 PDT 2015

Come to Huntington Playhouse on Saturday, October 31st and celebrate Halloween with "The Addams Family".  We are encouraging the audience to come in costume and get pictures with the cast following the show. Tickets are available for all performances and reservations are suggested. The box office (440-871-8333) is open Wednesdays through Fridays from 1 to 4.  We also have voice mail for reservations made during non business hours.
"The Addams Family" has performances aon Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 Pm with one Sunday matinee on November 15th at 2:00 PM
Huntington Playouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.