[NEohioPAL] HALLOWEEN WEEKEND: OUR SIX WEEKS OF SCARY CONCLUDES!!!

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 26 13:47:48 PDT 2015

*THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER: SIX WEEKS OF SCARY GRAND FINALE!*

*FRIDAY October 30 at 7PM - "THE EXORCIST" - for the SCARY low price of
$5!!*

Often called the "scariest film ever made", come experience it in all of
its creepy, freaky, scary glory on the Lorain Palace's REALLY BIG SCREEN!
Doors and Chandelier Bar (serving beers, wines, and cocktails throughout
the movie) open at 6PM!

Did you know "The Exorcist" received 10 Oscar nominations, and won for Best
Sound and Best Adapted Screenplay. It is the first horror film to be
nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture. Also, did you know that
theaters screening the movie came equipped with "Exorcist barf
bags"...something we obviously must consider and be prepared for ourselves!

Here is a really cool look back at how audiences handled "The Exorcist"
back when it debuted! CAN YOU HANDLE IT?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkIqFK3KoZ4

*SPECIAL HALLOWEEN MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF "A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET"!!!*

SATURDAY celebrate Halloween with us at the Lorain Palace Theater as we pay
homage and remember
Cleveland native Wes Craven and show his classic "A NIGHTMARE ON ELM
STREET" at MIDNIGHT! Doors open at 11PM as does the Chandelier Bar (beer,
wine, cocktails, blood...well we're kidding about the blood but, you
know...) COME IN COSTUME, continue your Halloween party with us! Prizes for
our favorite costumes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVh4lBfW-c

The Lorain Palace Theater
617 Broadway Ave.