[NEohioPAL] Men of Independence - More Singers, More Fun!

Christopher Foisy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 26 17:56:01 PDT 2015

Do you like to sing?  Come and sing with us!
The Men of Independence is a 60-Man Men's A Capella Chorus that is doing some really fun things!
We just qualified for International Competition in Nashville this summer!We have grown from 40 Men to 60 Men in the last two years!Ranked in the top 15 in the world!
We are starting preparation for our Holiday shows this Thursday and would love for you to join us!
Thursday nights at 7:30pmIndependence United Methodist Church 6615 Brecksville RoadIndependence, Ohio 44131
If you have any questions - contact Chris Foisy (440) 396-4391
Hope to see you on Thursday night!