[NEohioPAL] Looking for Cover art for Web Series

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 27 16:59:59 PDT 2015

My web series Pinheads is officially in post-production. We are currently looking for title card art to promote the show and feature on the IMDB page.
What's the series about? A group of radio station workers from Akron Ohio hang out at a local bowling alley. Their lives are peppered by a flexible reality that includes fourth wall jokes, movie parodies and the characters' own weird personalities. For more information, check out the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pinheadsfanpage/
What am I looking for? Because this is only going on the FB page, IMDB page and promotional materials, I'm not demanding perfection. Either Photoshop or traditional art work can be used.
If you're interested, contact adecourv at gmail.com with samples of work and rates, and we'll take it from there.