[NEohioPAL] THIS SATURDAY: Dia De Muertos at Cleveland Public Theatre - family friendly Latin American cultural celebration (Oct 31)

Cathleen OMalley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 29 11:58:05 PDT 2015

Día de Muertos/Day of the Dead<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2015-2016/dia-de-muertosday-of-the-dead/>
Presented by Artistas Latinos Unidos &
Cleveland Public Theatre

Saturday, October 31st
11am - 10pm

FREE EVENT - ALL AGES

A vibrant community celebration for the whole family, DIA DE MUERTOS or "Day of the Dead" honors the memory of our ancestors and is a treasured holiday in many Latin American countries. Now in its 11th year, Cleveland's Artistas Latinos Unidos collective presents this annual cultural event, in partnership with CPT. Free events include indoor and outdoor art installations, Latin food, live music and a colorful "Skulls & Skeletons" street parade.

All events take place in the Parish Hall and Church on the CPT campus.
6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102

Día de Muertos Altars and Cemetery installations 11am - 10pm
Music and Dance performances 2:00pm-9:00pm
Skulls & Skeletons Parade 3:30pm - 4:15pm

"Skulls and Skeletons" Procession will take place in Detroit Avenue: will begin from Cleveland Public Theatre main parking lot to Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (West 70th Street) and Craciun Berry Funeral Home (West 72nd Street)
Returning to Cleveland Public Theatre.

Info at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2015-2016/dia-de-muertosday-of-the-dead/> or call 216-631-2727 x 501.

Cathleen O'Malley
Director of Audience Engagement and Media Relations
Ph: 216.631.2727 ext. 212 | www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org/>