[NEohioPAL] Some Heavy Hearted News From Vanity Crash :-(

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 3 06:13:12 PST 2015

It is with a heavy heart that we must announce that Jason will be leaving
Vanity Crash. His family commitments have increased over the last few years.
Jason feels, as we do, that time is precious and at this point in his life,
more time needs to be with his family. His vacancy will be huge, he will be
sadly missed and we wish him the very best.

In light of this, please come out and give Jason the best send off we can at
one, or both, of his last shows. The first one is Friday, November 6 at
Shaker’s Tavern at 8:00 pm. Shaker’s has become out second home and is
always a good time. After our two sets, our friends Kiss Me Deadly will rock
you with well-crafted songs and tight female harmonies. Following them will
be their label mate, Pushing Chain, from Minnesota. Only a two-piece, but
with amazing harmonies and jaw dropping fiddle skills.

The other show will be Saturday, December 19 at Yorktown Lanes in Parma
Heights at 9:00 pm. Following our two sets our friends Stupid Beautiful
Heaven with rock you. They have gigged with us a number of times and always
brings down the house with their unique rock with an over-the-top distorted
acoustic guitar, great songs and vocal, and the oddest drum kit I have ever
saw.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Love, our
new Love t-shirts, one of our warm hoodies, shot glasses, and more. Go here
to order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our new single, "Wishful Thinking" at the follow fine radio
stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1031036776941643/
================================
Friday, November 6, 8:00pm NO COVER
8:00pm- Vanity Crash
10:00pm- Kiss Me Deadly
11:00pm- Pushing Chain
Shaker's Tavern (on Brookpark, just west of Broadview, behind Valero Gas)
2350 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, Ohio 44134
https://www.facebook.com/Kiss-Me-Deadly-161565767218781/
https://www.facebook.com/PushingChain/
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash