[NEohioPAL] ACTRESS WANTED for a table reading of a play by Joey Bauer at the Ensemble Theatre in Cleveland Heights, Wed., Nov. 18th

Joseph Bauer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 10 10:28:07 PST 2015

Actresses -

     I need you to join me and my cast of three in a table reading of "Two
Old Jews walk in a Deli" at the Ensemble Theatre in Cleveland Heights on
Wed., Nov. 18th, 6:45 - 9:15 p.m.. The role is that of Waitress Margo, age
18 - 25, white. She plays the foil for her grandfather and his pal, who are
having a reunion at an L.A. deli.
     Please email your resume and a head shot no later than Trs., Nov.
12th. Thanks so much!

                                                               Cheers,

                                                               Joey

c/o: Joeybauer21 at gmail.com