[NEohioPAL] 16 balcony tickets available for Wizard of Oz- Dec 6, 4:30pm Playhouse Square

Thomas Sigel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 17 12:19:14 PST 2015

Either hop on a luxury Lakefront Line bus from Buehler's River Styx in
Medina at 3:00 pm on Dec 6 and enjoy a catered lunch, flowing wine,
homemade cookies, chocolates and more goodies as we ride to Cleveland's
Playhouse Square, enjoy the show and return to Medina on the bus with more
wine and snacks for $66 per person all inclusive, OR meet us at Playhouse
Square and sit with us in our balcony seats for only $42 per person. To
book or learn more, visit www.ormaco.org or call 330-722-2541.