[NEohioPAL] Brecksville Little Theatre Presents An Evening of Sing-Along Music and Merriment

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 17 15:43:53 PST 2015

BRECKSVILLE LITTLE THEATREcontinues its celebratory 75th season with an intimate evening ofsongs and laughter spanning music from the Roaring Twenties to TheBeatles.

“For Sentimental Reasons”

is the creation of professional song stylist and actress, MiaHess. Based upon her personal collection of over 1000 pieces of sheet music,she has put together an evening of musical selections sharing with the audiencethe glory, emotions, beauty and joy of the Great  American Songbook. Performing alongside Ms. Hess will be the versatile vocalist and actor AlanKlesh and equally talented musicians Leo Spishak and Martin Hess. The show willalso feature a surprise guest performer.
This performancebenefits our Youth Theatre, which is offered to children ages 5 -15 and is freeof charge to all who participate.  Our program is an excellent way toinvolve the youth of our community in the arts and hopefully foster futuremembers of our BLT family.

Join us for an evening of sing-along music andmerriment

Saturday, November 21 at 8 pm
GatheringRoom
BrecksvilleHuman Services Center
at the back of the Brecksville Community Center
on Community Drive off Brecksville Road - Route 21
Follow the perimeter of thedrive around to the back

Appetizers, desserts, coffeeand soft drinks are included in the admission price.  During the evening there will be a 50/50drawing benefitting
The Brecksville FoodBank.

Admission - $20 (prepaid).  Box Office:440-526-4477. To pay by credit card, go to www.brecksvillelittletheatre.org.

There is no reservedseating; however, tables can be reserved for groups of six.