[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for New & Exciting Indie Film This Saturday!!

Twyonia Cooper via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 17 17:58:05 PST 2015

Calling All Actors!

1-6-71 Productions, LLC and Trestle Board Productions are seeking actors
for a new and exciting independent feature film, SECRETS ARE TO KEEP,
tentatively scheduled to begin shooting in 2016.

We are need of actors of all ethnicities and ages, ranging from 30-60 years
of age. Currently, all roles are unpaid: no equity and AEA contracts
available at this time.

 The casting call is scheduled for November 21, 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-12:30
p.m. at The Warrensville Heights County Library 4415 Northfield Road,
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128. Please bring your resume and headshot to
the casting call for consideration or email to Secretsaretokeep at Gmail.com.
If you have any questions or need special considerations, please do not
hesitate to email me. Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing you on
Saturday!

Best Regards,

Twyonia M. Cooper

Casting Director