[NEohioPAL] tongiht!!!!dance auditions for the glitz in strongsville!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 19 09:53:58 PST 2015

Dance Auditions for the Glitz at Strongsville Senior Center

18100 Royalton Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136

November 19 2015 7pm

Please come dressed to move.

This is a really fun and great opportunity for dancers with minimum age of 50. Experience is a plus but if you can move and follow directions come on out and give it a try! Call me with any questions 440 570 5968

Glitz Girls Try-Outs

November 19th at 7pm

 Love to dance and looking to strut your stuff on the big stage? Then you have what it takes to be a Glitz Girl!! We are looking for ladies who have dancing experience and enjoy performing for a large crowd! The 2016 “Puttin’ on the Glitz” show will be April 2nd & 3rd. This year the group will be led by  Kim Wasielewski.  Weekly rehearsals will be Thursday evenings at 7pm, starting in January.

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.