[NEohioPAL] Small Business Saturday $100.00 Giveaway Live 24-hour Subscribeathon!

Ramahn Jemahl via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 19 09:54:38 PST 2015

Join The What’s Really? Good! Show for our LIVE 24-hour Subscribeathon!

Showtime is Friday 11/27/15 @ 7pm EST through Saturday 11/ 28/15 ending at
7pm.

Click this link on 11/27/15 @ 7pm EST to view the show: http://
www.whatsreallygoodshow.com/

Our goal is to gain subscribers and spotlight local businesses,
organizations, models, actors, and entrepreneurs.

Help us kick-off Small Business Saturday on November 28th by promoting your
products, goods and services on our show.

We will be giving away $100.00 in gift cards. In addition, we would like
you to contribute to the giveaway with a coupon/certificate/item to help
showcase your business.

Please contact us by email at reallygoody at gmail.com or by phone at
724-964-6631 to take advantage of this advertising opportunity.

We hope you join us and are looking forward to the show!

Please Subscribe by going to: https://www.youtube.com/user/RamahnJ

Small Business Saturday $100.00 Giveaway Live 24-hour Subscribeathon Promo
and Bloopers! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExkeWlvrQE

“Let’s find out what’s really good in our world today!” :)

whatsreallygoodshow.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsreallygoodshow.com%2F&h=UAQFoOiVf&enc=AZMEqHiMxp0tOj3QqcgEr0Jy7iM_73B2KDtOYE4cr9bh79sT5HjdNdpIBW-Z9dDAvAs&s=1>

#ShopSmall <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/shopsmall> #SmallBizSat
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/smallbizsat>
--

Ramahn Jemahl

P: 724-964-6631

C: 330-631-9115

ReallyGoodyStudios.com <http://reallygoodystudios.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attached files contain information intended for the
exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom or which it is addressed
and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it, or disclose its
contents. Please advise the sender by reply e-mail or telephone that it was
misaddressed, and then delete the copy you received. Thank you for your
cooperation.