[NEohioPAL] Need experienced real bearded Santa with quality suit & real boots

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 20 10:12:29 PST 2015

My husband & I do a classy Mr & Mrs Santa with real beard (him, not me lol) and gorgeous custom-made outfits. This year, It looks like we may get more gigs than we can handle, so I'm looking for other real bearded Santa's/Mrs to have ready to book when we are not available.

I'm specifically looking for a GREAT Santa for two separate gigs on Saturday, Dec 5.  You would be the Mister to my Mrs and we would work together.  One is strictly photos for a photography studio (you will be given some free photos) and one is an evening corporate holiday party. Both in Mentor area.  Please send photo ASAP if interested in being considered. Thanks!

Mary Faktor
Www.MaryFaktor.com
FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
216-470-5132
FaktorTheActor at yahoo.com

Be sure to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW for show info & upcoming Dates