[NEohioPAL] Saturday Open House free performance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 27 07:50:55 PST 2015

	CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES FREE THANKSGIVING

	OPEN HOUSE PERFORMANCES…

Cleveland City Dance located at 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, Oh 44120 announces the annual Thanksgiving open house with two free performances.  The City Ballet of Cleveland, formerly Cleveland City Dance Company, along with students
from Cleveland City Dance and other area schools will perform excerpts from our original production of “The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. The free performances are Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm.
Come early to shop our boutique, and register for the next semester this
weekend to receive a $20 discount toward tuition!
The full production of “The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker” will take place December 5th at 7:00 pm and December 6th at 2:00 pm at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus through the generous support from Cuyahoga Arts
& Council available for purchase at this time by visiting www.cityballetofcleveland.org
For further information please contact the studio at 216-848-9088 or visit our website .

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222