[NEohioPAL] Only A Few Seats Left For PETER AND THE STARCATCHER Preview Night and Pay As You Can Night!

JD Tell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 1 14:17:51 PST 2015

PETER AND THE STARCATCHER is upon us!There are only a few days until thePreview Night, Thursday December 3rd at 7:30 pm. On Sunday December 6ththere will be a Pay-As-You-Can performance at 7:30 pm.  Both performances have only a handfulof tickets left! We strongly recommend, if you areplanning to attend either of these shows, to purchase your tickets as soon aspossible…otherwise, you will miss out on the window of opportunity to seeDobama’s biggest production yet at the deepest available discount during itsrun!Preview Night tickets are $10 each.“Pay-As-You-Can” tickets can be reservedin advance for $10 each. On the day of the performance, we will accept anyamount $1 or more at the box office window. (However, be aware, that we may be sold old before Sunday.)Both performances are GeneralAdmission.We are strongly urging patrons toarrive at the theatre 45 minutes prior to the performance to facilitate ease inparking. You can also dress up like a pirateat our PETER Selfie Station before the show, visit the Art Gallery exhibit“PETER PAN: Stars and Shadows” and witness the Preshow of Piratical Shenanigansand Folderol that begins at 7:10 pm.Suitable for ages 6 and up. (Some adult humor that adultswill appreciate will fly over younger heads).Featuring Kyle Adam, Christopher Bohan*, Robert Ellis*,Andrew Gorell*, Molly Israel+, Tim Keo+, Jason Leupold, Joe Pine, James Rankin,Eugene Sumlin+, Ryan Thurman, Luke Wehner, and Ryan Zarecki+*Member of Actor’s Equity Association +Equity MembershipCandidateDobamaTheatre is located at 2340 Lee Road in Cleveland Heights-University HeightsLibrary Annex Building.Please call 216.932.3396 or e-mail boxoffice at dobama.org to make reservations. Online ticket purchases can be made at dobama.org 24/7.