[NEohioPAL] This SATURDAY at The Lorain Palace Theater

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 2 10:41:52 PST 2015

The Morning Journal Holiday at Home series continues at The Lorain Palace
Theater with Jim Carrey in the Ron Howard directed *"Dr. Seuss' How the
Grinch Stole Christmas"* aka * "The Grinch"*. Carrey is wonderfully
maniacal and is the only man deserving to interpret Chuck Jones' original
cartoon animation. And speaking of interpreting Chuck Jones' cartoon
animation AND honoring the wicked and wonderful world the Dr. Seuss
created, this Saturday night before the movie (6:45PM) we will be hosting
the Palace's first ever *UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST*! So dig out that
ugly sweater that we KNOW you have! Or make or go find a new one! This is
going to be a fierce competition!

As always the doors and the Chandelier Bar - serving cocktails, wine,
domestic beers, Speak of the Devil Egg Nog, Great Lakes Dortmunder,
Commodore Perry, and, of course Christmas Ale - are open at 6PM for
pre-movie fun!!

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave*

*Lorain, OH 44052*