[NEohioPAL] A "White Christmas" at The Lorain Palace Theater (and The State Theater in Sundusky!)

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 10 14:50:02 PST 2015

THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, 7PM join us as Bing Crosby (seriously!)
introduces this all-time Holiday classic before it graces the big screen in
all of its Technicolor glory!  Sure it's sugary, syrupy sweet...but it is
eternal!

But that is not all! The doors and Chandelier Bar (which will be serving
wine, beer, cocktails, Speak of the Devil's unique Egg Nog, and Great Lakes
Christmas Ale) open at 6PM to the sweet sounds of the Golden Crescent
Barbershop Quartet in our mirrored lobby singing your favorite Christmas
tunes. Then, at 6:50 a VERY SPECIAL performance: Sheffield Lake Law
Director David Graves will deliver an absolutely moving rendition of "Oh,
Holy Night".  Movie starts at 7PM! Finally, in our first ever partnership
with The State Theater in Sandusky, everyone in attendance this Saturday
night will recieve a coupon good for $5 off The State's LIVE production of
"White Christmas" NEXT weekend, December 18, 19, or 20 (coupon good for ANY
of the shows)!

ALL this at the Palace for ONLY $5

The Lorain Palace Theater
617 Broadway Ave.