[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet hosts- Black Ballerina Ball 2016

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 9 18:07:27 PST 2016

In observation of Black History Month 2016- Cleveland Inner City Ballet will be hosting the first ever Black Ballerina Ball. This February 27, 2016 at our new Downtown Cleveland ballet studio 1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203A- Cleveland, Ohio 44114. Events include Guest Speaker Anthony Vitanza- former Principal of Cleveland School of the Arts, and a special dance tribute to CSA's first dance educator Ms. Payne. Bring the kids- there will be plenty of fun activities like cupcake decorating, a performance and story time with Cleveland Inner City Ballet dancers and more!
Little one's come dressed in your best ballet or princess attire. $10 family donation at the door- RSVP at 216.903.6604.
Cleveland Inner City Ballet 501(c)(3) offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education experience. We hope to be dancing with you soon.
Ballet is ALIVE in Cleveland at Cleveland Inner City Ballet!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604clevelandinnercityballet.orgCICBallet at ymail.comFollow us on Facebook