[NEohioPAL] Brunch With Bowie & Vanity Crash - Sun Jan 31 - Bop Stop

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 26 09:46:57 PST 2016

Thank you to all who came out this past Sunday to Brunch With Bowie at the
Bop Stop, making both shows SOLD OUT events!!! Because of this, a third show
has been added for this Sunday, January 31 at 11:30am (doors 10:30am) at the
Bop Stop. It is expected to sell out too, so get your tickets here:
http://www.themusicsettlement.org/calendar/2016/01/31/brunch-with-bowie-bop-stop

Also, thanks to all of you who have made the upcoming Bowie Memorial at the
Beachland a SOLD OUT show. Those of you who got tickets will get amazing
Bowie sets by Rainy Day Saints, New Planet Trampoline and Vanity Crash!
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/events/david-bowie-memorial-more-info-coming-soon-cleveland-2016-02-12

Finally if you miss all these shows, you can catch us at the Five o'clock
Saturday, March 5. We plan to bring a sizable Bowie tribute to our set.
Brunch With Bowie From Ziggy Stardust to Blackstar★

Join CoolCleveland’s Thomas Mulready in a multi-media exploration of one of
modern era’s most influential and creative artist.

The presentation will explore David Bowie’s breakthroughs in music, theatre,
video, film, fashion & sexuality.

Experience video, film, slides, and delicious vinyl needle drops from
Bowie’s deep musical legacy, including Bowie’s new studio album
Blackstar★.

Choose the BOP STOP’s a la carte brunch and enjoy a Sunday afternoon on the
shores of Lake Erie.

Cleveland’s own Vanity Crash will perform a short showcase featuring their
Bowie-inspired originals.
Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Love, one
of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more. Go here to
order:
https://mkt.com/ vanity-crash

Request our single, "Wishful Thinking" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)
http://www.hit-xm.com/ lasvegas

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1691362647787793/

================================
Sunday, January 31 - $10
10:30am - Doors