[NEohioPAL] FRIDAY AT THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER "ST. ELMO'S FIRE" - RELIVE THE 80'S!!

Kurt Hernon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 3 09:49:35 PST 2016

*It's 80's Month at the Lorain Palace Theater!*

*Join us as Northwest Bank sponsors a month-long return to the like,
totally AWESOME 80's!  We kick off this fond return to the era of mullets
and neon - from Miracle on Ice to the Fall of the Berlin Wall it was one
wild and wickedly fun decade!*

*We kick all of the fun off with:*

*ST. ELMO'S FIRE this FRIDAY NIGHT at 7PM. Our doors and Chandelier Lounge
open at 6PM to the most AWESOME 80's soundtrack around! Enjoy some music
and you can dance if you want to before the movie starts at 7PM!*

*ONLY $5 to get in and relive the 80's!!!*

*The Lorain Palace Theater*

*617 Broadway Ave.*

*Lorain, Ohio 44052440.245.2323*

*www.LorainPalace.com <http://www.LorainPalace.com>*