[NEohioPAL] Filmmaker Johnny Wu gives Panel Workshop at 2016 Wizard World Cleveland Comic Con

Johnny Wu via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 3 10:25:18 PST 2016

Hi everyone, if you do have time during Feb 26-28, 2016, please consider to
check out the 2016 Wizard World Cleveland Comic Con at the Cleveland
Convention Center http://www.wizardworld.com/home-cleveland.html (kids under
10 goes in free - 2 per family) PS: You can also attend Feb 21's Cleveland
IndieClub and have more chance to win a pair of tickets to Wizard World as
well: https://www.facebook.com/events/173251673037557/

Come check out our 10'x30' booth #243 that will have everything about
T.R.A.C.E. A Doctor Who Fan Films Webseries, we will have videos, our
Tardis, the inside Tardis' Console, a few Weeping Angels, many giveaways and
cosplayers, you also can bring your kids for a meet and greet and photo
opportunity with our 10th Doctor in front of the Tardis. Look for us there
and have a blast with all of us.  I am also running a raffle to win several
pairs of tickets to Wizard World, you can head to
www.facebook.com/TraceTheDoctor <http://www.facebook.com/TraceTheDoctor>
and check out the tab for giveaway (no purchase is necessary). Props and
giveaways are provided by Tom West, Raymond Kent, Donn Nottage, and Joe
Thomas Group.

In addition, on Saturday, February 27 at 6:30pm Room 26BC, you get to learn
about Making Fan Films the Right Way with Jason Wang, Peter Sampson, Cynthia
Graham, Keith Collins II, Donn Nottage, Mary Ellen Tomazic and myself about
the current state of fan films and how to do it right.
https://www.facebook.com/events/169009266804957/

I was recently honored to be named one of the 11 to hold the coolest jobs in
Cleveland for 2016 by Thrillist Cleveland
https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/cleveland/pressing-records-to-building-l
ebrons-shoe-closet-these-are-the-coolest-jobs-in-cleveland as a filmmaker, I
hope this would continue to help you realized that if you DO follow your
dream, you CAN make it.

Happy Lunar New Year! (Feb 8th) and if you want to know where to go to
celebrate in Cleveland check out the list at www.ocagc.org
<http://www.ocagc.org>  :)

Johnny

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Video Production Branding

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com>

inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient

Co-Founder/Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

May 21-22, 2016

www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org <http://www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org>

Producer

One World Day - Celebrating 100 Years of Cleveland Cultural Gardens

The event hosted by the Cultural Gardens for the Gardens

August 28, 2016

http://www.clevelandculturalgardens.org/

VP of Organization and Public Relations

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"

OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month

OCA AsiaTown Voice - 88.7FM Sundays 7pm-8pm, reaching 9000 listeners monthly
worldwide

OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations to
promote AsiaTown.

www.ocagc.org <http://www.ocagc.org>

OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv <http://www.ocagc.org/imagetv>

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.clevelandindieclub.com <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com>

www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub
<http://www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

Cleveland Museum of Art's International Cleveland Community Advancement Task
force

AsiaTown Masterplan

Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council

2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council