[NEohioPAL] Talent Career Caoching Now Available

Peacock via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 23 09:54:43 PST 2016

Dear Talented Friends,

I hope this finds you well and thriving. This Peacock is afoot and seeking
your help.

Since my return from Las Vegas I frankly have struggled with professionally
meeting the vast and diverse talent career growth demands of this market.

Good strategic decisions and direction are vital. I often hear nightmares
and witness broken dreams, hearts and depression when it does not need to
happen.

I have now decided to avail my experience in furthering the many talents of
this region. I can no longer look away and ignore the impressive potential
of this region.

The success of others has always been my true passion.

I have done much reading, research and consultation with nationwide coaches.
I have decided to extend a much more modest fee and generous time offering
for the budgets of aspiring talents.

The explanation of this new talent coaching service is listed on my
www.peacockcle.com website under the event services tab. This link offers
that information:

http://www.peacockcle.com/files/peacock-coaching-program.pdf

I humbly ask that you please post and share this info and link to spread the
viral word. As you will note from the content, it is not about serving just
one type of talent.

Talents are diverse yet the core building blocks to their success remain
much the same.

Respecting my client privacy policies I cannot post client testimonials.

Any additional leads, sources and ideas are most welcomed for this important
launch.

Please know how very much I appreciate your support. We are in this
Cleveland together.

Ur colorful fan,

Peacock

702 539-7963