[NEohioPAL] ASTRONAUT and CLOAK costume needed

Jay B. Johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 1 06:23:15 PST 2016

*ASTRONAUT and CLOAK costume needed*

shooting a music video and having the worst time trying to find this costume

Will *RENT or PURCHASE *

Any leads on who has a good costume department would help.  Chelsea's is
closing.

I need an astronaut but it doesn't have to be a NASA astronaut, could have
Sci-Fi, cosmonaut, steam punk look to it, not picky, just some kind of
quirky astronaut look.  Mostly it's the HELMET that I can't find.  found
some on ebay but don't have time to ship from china!

And I big cloak with a hood that would cover the helmet, like a druid or
monk, sith lord, etc.

ANY LEADS would be great.

Thanks

--