[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash & Bowie Songs - Sat Mar 5 - 5 o'Clock Lounge Lakewood

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 1 06:25:55 PST 2016

DID YOU MISS THE SOLD OUT SHOWS?
Because of the 3 sold out "Brunch With Bowie" shows and the sold out "Bowie
Memorial" at the Beachland, we wanted to share all of the Bowie songs we
have learned with all who may have missed these events. So we are adding
them to our show Saturday, March 5 at the Five o'Clock Lounge. As always the
Five o'Clock has NO COVER and offers up the finest drinks and is packed with
friendly people.

NEW VANITY CRASH PEEPS!
You can meets the new faces of Vanity Crash, DeLee Cooper, Junkyard Todd and
Thomas Anonymous. These musicians bring a whole new dynamic to the band
which has our fans rockin' harder than ever.

NEW PRESSING OF "LOVE" AND "ROCK N ROLL JUNKIE!!!
We ran out of our last two releases, so we got a whole new batch pressed.
We'll have them along with our shirts, hoodies, shot glasses, VC pick
necklace, etc.

STUPID BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN
Opening the night will be Stupid Beautiful Heaven doing an acoustic set.
Vanity Crash will follow. Stupid Beautiful Heaven will return for closing
electric set. It is going to be a excellent night!!!

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1077010838998072/. Big Thanks!!!
NO COVER

9:00pm - Stupid Beautiful Heaven - Acoustic Set
9:45pm - Vanity Crash
10:45pm - Stupid Beautiful Heaven

Saturday, March 5
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/stupidbeautifulheaven
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash